Implementation of RFID solutions for Paper plant and pulp industry is an emerging concept. As pulp and paper are directly connected to trees and nature and thus related to the existence of living beings on earth, so now you can understand how important the paper industry is. After understanding all these connections how can we just ignore the development of the paper industry we can achieve using RFID technology?
Radiofrequency identification technology is adopted by the paper plant for vehicle tracking, raw material tracking, product tracking. Weighbridge automation is one of the product solutions for paper plant which weighs the in-out trucks in the paper plant.
These challenges are which can be solved using RFID Technology,
- Tracking of assets and equipment.
- Managing product manufacturing process
- Manual product identification by visually
- Tracking the movement of truck within the facility
- Inventory maintenance
- Truck and drivers’ authorizations are done manually
- Safety issues
- Tracking product and raw materials
ATS4u Technology has the capability and expertise to solve every RFID related issue in paper plants can have. we are a leading solution provider for RFID/IoT/Industry4.0, and our expertise comes from our inclination towards the understanding of problem and client requirements. Not every question can have the same answer similarly we have custom solutions for every kind of RFID related issue. We provide solution for paper plant requirements. Customer satisfaction is our major objective.
Few benefits of adopting RFID technology are,
- Asset tracking such as forklift, cranes
- Tracking truck location
- Automated product identification
- Improve the process of product manufacturing, retailing, warehouse movements and sales.
- Inventory tracking system
- Tracking raw material and product movement
- Improve safety, productivity, efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Lower operating cost
- Lower manual error
RFID systems can significantly reduce maintenance downtime, potentially saving millions of dollars for Paper companies. By accurately tracking the usage patterns of machinery around the site; replacement and maintenance of machine parts, fueling and general maintenance can be better scheduled to minimize downtime and keep operations running smoothly. Considering the relative affordability of RFID systems, implementing RFID solutions for mining is an easy decision for ambitious companies.